MILAN - ITALY - 26 May 2016 - De Nora will be exhibiting their full range of water and wastewater treatment solutions for municipal applications at the IFAT trade fair in Munich from May 30 - June 3 at Booth A1.334.
Almost one year since De Nora acquired the world renowned Capital Controls®, TETRA® and ClorTec® brands, the company has been integrating its businesses to form a comprehensive range of disinfection technologies encompassing gas feed, chlorine dioxide, chemicals, electrochlorination (brine and seawater), ultraviolet, ozone and advanced oxidation. The De Nora TETRA® and UAT™ line of water and wastewater filtration solutions are extensively used to provide a safe and reliable source of water globally.
De Nora Water Technologies will demonstrate the scale of their water and wastewater capabilities and expertise with featured products at the event including:
- Capital Controls® gas feed disinfection & instrumentation systems have been used for more than 50 years around the world. Capital Controls® is an established and leading market player in gas feed disinfection, having invented the all-vacuum chlorinator, which is now the standard for the market.
- TETRA® water and wastewater filtration solutions include LP Block dual parallel lateral filter underdrains, which are installed at some of the world’s biggest desalination plants for pre-treatment. The TETRA DeepBed (Denite®) technology has been employed at more than 400 installations worldwide, covering an area of more than 84,000m2 including the world’s biggest Denitrification filter in the USA.
- ClorTec® on-site sodium hypochlorite generators. De Nora is the pioneer of DSA® electrodes and has more than 6,0000 installations globally for brine and seawater electrochlorination including the biggest seawater and municipal brine installations in the world. The new De Nora ClorTec system, showing at IFAT, offers operating advantages for owners including remote monitoring of system performance warranted by De Nora special electrodes.
- De Nora SORB® inorganic removal solutions are proven for the removal of a range of parameters including arsenic.
- OEI ozone generators count more than 1000 installation and an unequalled experience in a broad range of ozone applications in the disinfection of potable water and in advanced oxidation processes for the treatment of special wastewater.
IFAT is the world’s leading trade event for environmental technology, including water, sewage, waste and raw materials management. A total of 3,081 exhibitors from 59 countries, and 135,288 visitors from 168 countries took part in the 2014 event.