- 40 years of chlorine dioxide experience
- Inherently safe all-vacuum system
- Up to 529 lb/day (10 kg/hr) on a single skid
- Uses commercially available precursors (does not require chlorine or bleach)
- Does not form TTHMs, effective over a wide pH range, oxidizes iron and manganese
- The all-vacuum system prevents escape of chlorine dioxide gas to the atmosphere and provides fail-safe shut-down with loss of vacuum.
The Capital Controls® all-liquid chlorine dioxide generators produce up to 529 lbs/day (10 kg/hr) of chlorine dioxide from a single generator and higher capacities are available with multiple systems.
Built with corrosion-resistant materials, maintenance is minimal and all periodic maintenance items are easily replaceable. Systems are available with manual or automatic controls.
Because it does not form TTHM or HAA disinfection byproducts (DBP), chlorine dioxide is ideal for pre-oxidation of surface water for drinking water applications. Chlorine dioxide oxidizes iron and manganese, is effective over a wide pH range, and does not react with ammonia. It is used for Legionella control, membrane pre-treatment and biofouling control, algae control, and disinfection / oxidation of ammonia-rich waters such as fish farming.